Working with Balfour Beatty, on behalf of National Highways, ATM have recently delivered a range of vegetation, landscaping and fencing works on the award-winning project.
Over the last 18 months our team have delivered a range of vegetation removal, fencing, landscaping and ecological enhancements including:
• Over 2000m of timber edge protection fencing (all hand dug).
• 300m of closed board timber fencing.
• Boundary fencing re-alignment, connections and tie-ins.
• Planting over 8000 native trees and shrubs.
• Planting over 300m of native hedgerows.
• Seeding over 50,000m2 of grass and wildflower.
• Installation of bat boxes and creation of hibernacula habitat piles.
Our Social Value
ATM supported community engagement by supporting local not for profit organisations and grassroot football by donating and planting trees for screening at Billingham Town Football Club, creating a wildlife area for ‘KidzKonnekt’, vegetation management for Grangetown Boys FC and providing grounds maintenance for Hartlepower.
“ATM have worked collaboratively to ensure the success of the project as well as giving back to the local community. As a valued partner, we look forward to working with them again in future.” - Ian Rowell Project Director for Balfour Beatty